1) Ashima Mitra, Kalyan Sundar Chakrabarti, Shahul Hameed, M. S., Kalyan V. Srinivas, Ganesan Senthil Kumar and Siddhartha P. Sarma. High level expression of peptides and proteins using cytochrome b5 as a fusion host. Protein Expr Purif., 2005, 41, 84-97.
2) Ashima Mitra and Siddhartha P. Sarma. Escherichia coli ilvN interacts with the FAD binding domain of ilvB and activates the AHAS I enzyme. Biochemistry, 2008, 47, 1518-1531.
3) N. Megha Karanth, Ashima Mitra and Siddhartha P. Sarma Solution NMR studies of acetohydroxy acid synthetase I: Identification of the sites of inter-subunit interactions using multidimensional NMR methods. Journal of Molecular CatalysisB: Enzymatic, 2009, 61, 7-13.
4) N. Megha Karanth and Siddhartha P. Sarma. 1H, 13C, 15N assignments of the dimeric regulatory subunit (ilvN) of the E. coli AHAS I. Biomolecular NMR Assignments, 2010, 4, 131-133.
5) N. Megha Karanth and Siddhartha P. Sarma. The Coil-to-Helix Transition in IlvN Regulates the Allosteric Control of Escherichia coli Acetohydroxyacid Synthase I. Biochemistry, 2013, 52, 70-83.
6) Kalyan Sundar Chakrabarti, Krishan Gopal Thakur, Balasubramanian Gopal and Siddhartha P. Sarma. X-ray crystallographic and NMR studies of pantothenate synthetase provide insights into the mechanism of homotropic inhibition by pantoate. FEBS Journal, 2010, 277, 697-712.
7) Shahul Hameed M. S. and Siddhartha P. Sarma. The Structure of the Thioredoxin–Triosephosphate Isomerase Complex Provides Insights into the Reversible Glutathione-Mediated Regulation of Triosephosphate Isomerase. Biochemistry, 2012, 51, 533-544.
8) Javaid Yousuf Bhat, Roopa Venkatachala, Kavita Singh, Kallol Gupta, Siddhartha P. Sarma and Balaram, H. Ammonia Channeling in Plasmodium falciparum GMP Synthetase: Investigation by NMR Spectroscopy and Biochemical Assays. Biochemistry, 2011, 50, 3346-3356.
9) Rustam Ali, Sanjeev Kumar, Hemalatha Balaram and Siddhartha P. Sarma. 1H, 13C, 15N assignment and secondary structure determination of glutamine amido transferase subunit of guanosine monophosphate synthetase from Methanocaldococcus jannaschii. Biomolecular NMR Assignments, 2011, 1-4.
10) Solution NMR structure of GATase subunit and structural basis of interaction between GATase and ATPPase subunits in a two-subunit-type GMPS from Methanocaldococcus jannaschii. Rustam Ali, Sanjeev Kumar, Hemalatha Balaram and Siddhartha P. Sarma. Biochemistry, 2013, 52, 4308-4323.
11) S. Sudarslal, S. Majumdar, Palani Ramasamy, Ritu Dhawan, Paromita P. Pal, Mani Ramaswami, Anil K. Lala, Siddhartha P. Sarma, K. S. Krishnan and P. Balaram. Sodium channel modulating activity in a delta-conotoxin from an Indian marine snail. FEBS Lett., 2003, 553, 209-212.
12) Siddhartha P. Sarma, Kumar, G. S., Sudarslal, S., Iengar, P., Ramasamy, P., Sikdar, S. K., Krishnan, K. S. and Balaram, P. Solution structure of delta-Am2766: a highly hydrophobic delta-conotoxin from Conus amadis that inhibits inactivation of neuronal voltage-gated sodium channels. Chemistry & Biodiversity, 2005, 2, 535-556.
13) Sudarslal, S., Singaravadivelan, G., Ramasamy, P., Ananda, K., Siddhartha P. Sarma, Sikdar, S. K., Krishnan, K. S., and Balaram, P. A novel 13 residue acyclic peptide from the marine snail, Conus monile, targets potassium channels, Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 2004, 317, 682-688.
14) Kumar, G. S., Ramasamy, P., Sikdar, S. K., and Siddhartha P. Sarma. Overexpression, purification, and pharmacological activity of a biosynthetically derived conopeptide, Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 2005, 335, 965-972.
15) K. Hanume Gowd, V. Sabareesh, S. Sudarslal, Prathima Iengar, Benjamin Franklin, Antony Fernando, Kalyan Dewan, Mani Ramaswami, Siddhartha P. Sarma, Sujit Sikdar, P. Balaram and Krishnan, K. S. Novel Peptides of Therapeutic Promise from Indian Conidae. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 2005, 1056, 462-473.
16) Senthil Kumar, G., and Siddhartha P. Sarma. Cloning, overexpression and purification of a biosynthetically derived three disulfide scorpion toxin (BTK-2) from Mesobuthus tamulus. Protein expression and purification, 2010, 70, 137-142.
17) Senthil Kumar, G., Upadhyay, S., Mathew, M. K., and Siddhartha P. Sarma. Solution structure of BTK-2, a novel hKv1.1 inhibiting scorpion toxin, from the eastern Indian scorpion Mesobuthus tamulus. Biochemica et Biophysica Acta: Proteins and Proteomics, 2011, 1814, 459-469.